Human fibrinogen antibody (FIB-Ab) Elisa kit
Human fibrinogen antibody (FIB-Ab) Elisa kit instructions
The human fibrinogen antibody (FIB-Ab) Elisa kit is for research use only.
Detection range: 96T 15 ng / ml -400 ng / ml
Purpose: This kit is used to determine the content of fibrinogen antibody (FIB Ab) in human serum, plasma and related liquid samples.
Experimental principle: This kit uses the double antigen sandwich method to determine the level of human fibrinogen antibody (FIBAb) in the specimen. The microplate is coated with purified antigen to make a solid-phase antigen. Fibrinogen antibody (FIB Ab) is added to the microwells coated with mAb in sequence, and then combined with HRP-labeled antigen to form an antigen-antibody-enzyme label Antigen complex, after thorough washing, add substrate TMB to develop color. TMB is converted into blue under the catalysis of HRP enzyme, and into the final yellow under the action of acid. The color depth is positively correlated with the fibrinogen antibody (FIB Ab) in the sample. The absorbance (OD value) was measured with a microplate reader at a wavelength of 450 nm, and the concentration of human fibrinogen antibody (FIBAb) in the sample was calculated by a standard curve.
Human fibrinogen antibody (FIB-Ab) Elisa kit composition:
1 30 times concentrated washing solution 20ml Ã— 1 bottle 7 stop solution 6ml Ã— 1 bottle
2 Enzyme label reagent 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 8 standard (800ng / ml) 0.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
3 Enzyme label coated plate 12 wells Ã— 8 strips 9 standard dilutions 1.5ml Ã— 1 bottle
4 Sample diluent 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 10 instructions 1 copy
5 Developer A solution 6ml Ã— 1 bottle 11 2 sealing film
6 Developer B liquid 6ml Ã— 1 / bottle 12 1 sealed bag
1. The sample containing NaN3 cannot be detected because NaN3 inhibits the activity of horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
2. The specimens should be extracted as soon as possible after collection. The extraction should be carried out according to relevant literature. If the test cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 â„ƒ, but repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided
1. Dilution of standard products: This kit provides one original standard product. The user can perform dilution in a small test tube according to the following chart.
400ng / ml No. 5 standard 150Î¼l original standard added 150Î¼l standard dilution
200ng / ml No. 4 standard 150Î¼l No. 5 standard added 150Î¼l standard dilution
100ng / ml No. 3 standard 150Î¼l No. 4 standard added 150Î¼l standard diluent
50ng / ml No. 2 standard 150Î¼l No. 3 standard added 150Î¼l standard diluent
25ng / ml No. 1 standard 150Î¼l No. 2 standard added 150Î¼l standard diluent
2. Add samples: set up blank wells (the blank control wells do not add samples and enzyme reagents, the rest of the steps are the same), standard wells, sample wells to be tested. Add 50Î¼l of the standard on the enzyme-coated plate accurately, add 40Î¼l of sample diluent to the sample well, and then add 10Î¼l of the sample to be tested (the final dilution of the sample is 5 times). Add the sample and add the sample to the bottom of the well of the microplate, try not to touch the wall of the well, shake gently to mix.
3. Incubation: Seal the plate with a sealing plate and incubate at 37 Â° C for 30 minutes.
4. Mixing solution: Dilute 30 times concentrated washing liquid with distilled water 30 times and reserve
5. Washing: Carefully peel off the sealing film, discard the liquid, spin dry, fill each well with the washing liquid, let it stand for 30 seconds and then discard, repeat this 5 times, pat dry.
6. Add enzyme: add 50Î¼l of enzyme label reagent to each well, except blank well.
7. Incubation: The operation is the same as 3.
8. Washing: The operation is the same as 5.
9. Color development: add 50Î¼l of developer A to each well, then add 50Î¼l of developer B, mix gently, and develop at 37 Â° C in the dark for 15 minutes.
10. Termination: Add 50Î¼l of stop solution to each well to terminate the reaction (at this time, the blue color turns to yellow).
11. Determination: Measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well in sequence with the blank air conditioner at zero and 450 nm wavelength. The measurement should be carried out within 15 minutes after adding the stop solution.
Calculate the standard concentration as the abscissa and the OD value as the ordinate. Draw a standard curve on the coordinate paper, and find the corresponding concentration from the standard curve according to the OD value of the sample; multiply by the dilution factor; or use the standard The linear regression equation of the standard curve is calculated from the concentration and the OD value, the OD value of the sample is substituted into the equation, the sample concentration is calculated, and then multiplied by the dilution factor, which is the actual concentration of the sample.
1. The kit should be taken out of the refrigerated environment and equilibrated at room temperature for 15-30 minutes before use. If the enzyme-coated plate is unsealed after opening, the strip should be stored in a sealed bag.
2. Crystals may be precipitated in the concentrated washing liquid, which can be heated and dissolved in the water bath during dilution, and the results will not be affected during washing.
3. The sample adder should be used in each step of sample addition, and its accuracy should be regularly checked to avoid test errors. It is best to control the sampling time within 5 minutes. If there are many specimens, it is recommended to use a volley gun to add samples.
4. Please make a standard curve at the same time of each measurement, it is best to make a double hole. If the content of the substance to be tested in the specimen is too high (the OD value of the sample is greater than the OD value of the first well of the standard well), please dilute it with a certain multiple of the sample diluent (n times) before measuring, and finally multiply the total dilution when calculating Multiple (Ã— n Ã— 5).
5. The sealing film is limited to one-time use to avoid cross contamination.
6. Please keep the substrate away from light.
7. Strictly follow the instructions, and the test results must be determined based on the reading of the microplate reader.
8. All samples, washing liquid and various wastes should be treated as infectious agents.
9. The components of different batches of this reagent shall not be mixed.
10. If there is any difference with the English manual, the English manual shall prevail.
Storage conditions and validity period:
1. Kit storage: 2-8 â„ƒ.
2. Validity: 6 months
Plastics are also called synthetic resins
and are broadly classified into two categories; thermosetting resins and
The thermosetting resins include phenolic
resin and melamine resin, which are thermally hardened and never become soft
again. Thermoplastic resins include PVC, polyethylene (PE), polystyrene (PS)
and polypropylene (PP), which can be re-softened by heating
Blister Packaging Tray
Blister Packaging Tray,Plastic Blister Packaging Tray,Blister Tray For Packaging,Black Component Blister Packaging Tray
ShenZhen YaoLong Colour Printing Co., LTD. , https://www.ylprinting.com